Hello Mission Community!
The district 9 budget town hall is just around the corner — this Wednesday, March 23rd, 5:30 p.m. at Horace Mann Middle School (3351 23rd Street at Valencia). Supervisor David Campos will be moderating and our new mayor, Mayor Ed Lee will be the special guest. You can read the official press release here.
Come find out about the current state of the city’s budget and how it will impact your community. This is your chance to learn more, share your concerns, provide ideas and solutions, and get involved.
Representatives from the following city departments were invited:
- Department of Children, Youth and their Families (DCYF)
- Mayor’s Office of Economic and Workforce Development (MOEWD)
- Human Services Agency (HSA)
- Department of Public Health (DPH)
- Department of Aging and Adult Services (DAAS)
Public transportation options include MUNI # 49, 47, 14, 24th St. BART
Spanish translation will be available, as will childcare.
If you have questions, or would like to volunteer for the event, please contact Hillary Ronen, Legislative Aide, Supervisor Campos, phone: 415-554-7729, email: email@example.com