The San Francisco Foundation is now accepting applications for five grants:
- Education (due November 7th)
- Arts and Culture (due November 7th)
- Community Development (due by November 14th)
- Community Health (due by November 14th)
- Environment (due November 14th).
To be eligible, your organization must:
- Fall in one of the five areas: Arts & Culture, Community Development, Community Health, Education, and Environment.
- Be in one of the five Bay Area counties: San Francisco, San Mateo, Alameda, Contra Costa, and Marin. Have a valid tax exempt status, 501(c)(3), public entity or fiscal sponsor.
Average grants are about $22,000 per year. But the foundation cannot award three years of consecutive funding, there must be a year break, and then organizations can re-apply for the grant.
For more information check out The San Francisco Foundation website or contact Maria Healey at firstname.lastname@example.org or 415.733.8572.